Ingredients for sauce:
- Boneless chicken ½ kg.
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp.
- Red chili crushed 1tsp.
- Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp.
- Oil ¼ cup
- Black pepper crushed 1tsp.
- Ginger crushed 1tbsp.
- Onion cut in cubes 1
- Carrots 2
- Seed less tomato 1
- Capsicum 1 cut in cubes
- Cabbage 1
- Corn flour 1 tbsp.
- Boiled noodles 1 packet
- Mustard powder ½ tsp.
- Mayonnaise (optional) 4 tbsp.
- Boiled rice to serve
- Whole garlic cloves 1 cut in slices and fries in oil, until crispy and golden brown.
- 8 green chillies cut in julienne and deep fried.
- Marinade the chicken with salt, red crushed chili, black pepper crushed, ketchup, chili sauce and Soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add crushed ginger and sauté.
- Add marinated chicken and fry for 1 min.
- Now add onion, capsicum, carrots, tomato and cabbage along with little bit of water and let it cook.
- When water starts to boil, add corn flour (mix in 2 tbsp of water).
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until thick.
- Don’t over cook.
Method to serve:
- Put boiled rice in the serving dish, then noodles , chicken, vegetables sauce and mayonnaise.
- Top with fried garlic and green chillies and serve.