- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, with skin)
- ½ tsp. White Pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Red chilli crushed
- ½ tsp. Mustard Paste
- Cooking Oil (for deep frying)
- 3 tbsp. Refined Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp. Corn Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp. Whole Milk
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Red chili powder
- Mix all of the batter ingredients together and make a batter and set aside.
- Marinate the chicken breasts with:red chili crushed, salt, white pepper and mustard paste. Set aside for half hour.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the prepared batter and deep fry in oil until well done.
- Take bun apart and spread mayonnaise on the bun.
- Put a leaf of lettuce and fried chicken breast in bun and close bun and serve with French fries.