This is an oriental dish and is created with lean beef cut into strips and cooked in a spicy sauce to which de-seeded green chillies are added. To be eaten with vegetable fried rice or plain boiled rice.
- Beef undercut cut in thin strips 1/2 kg.
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Onions 2 (sliced thickly)
- Green chillies 8 (sliced thinly lengthwise)
- Chicken powder 1tsp.
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp.
- Corn flour 2 tbsp.
- Chicken stock 1 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Soy sauce 3tsp
- Corn flour 1/2 tsp
- sugar 1/2 tsp
- Marinade the sliced beef with ginger garlic paste, salt, soy sauce, corn flour and sugar.
- Leave aside for 2 hours.
- Heat oil, fry the onions and green chillies for 1 minute and take them out.
- Now add marinated beef and cook till the water dries.
- Then add the onions , fried chillies and chicken powder.
- Mix corn flour in the chicken stock add it to the beef.
- Cook till it gets thick.
- Serve with egg fried rice.