Ingredients for marination:
- Chicken breast 2
- Mustard powder 2 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp.
- ginger garlic paste 1 tsp.
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tsp.
- Marinade the chicken with mustard powder,ginger garlic paste, worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt and oil.
- Leave aside for an hour.
Ingredients for steak:
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Oil 1 tbsp.
Method for steak:
- Heat butter and oil.
- Pan fry steak for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the marination.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Ingredients for sauce:
- Button mushrooms (thinly sliced) 6
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter 1 tsp.
- Flour 1 tbsp.
- oil 1 tsp.
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a separate pan heat little oil and melt the butter in it.
- Add the mushrooms and saute.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the flour and pour in the milk.
- Mix the ingredients together, stirring continuously.
- Return the pan to a medium heat and cook the sauce, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- In a dish take out the steak and put the sauce over it.
- Serve with vegetables and fries or mash potatoes.
- Peas 1 cup
- Broccoli 1
- Carrot 1
- French fries or mash potatoes
- Boil the vegetables for 3-4 minutes with ½ tsp sugar.
- Strain and saute them add little salt and pepper.
- Keep aside.