These chicken parcels are a great snack when baked to perfection.
- ½ cup luke warm milk
- 1 cup chicken tikka chunks
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Pre heat oven to 180 degree.
- In a bowl mix together 2 cups self-rising flour, ¼ salt, 1 tbsp caster sugar and 2 tbsp butter.
- Mix lightly till resembles crumbs, stir in ½ cup luke warm milk, mix into a soft dough.
Knead lightly onto a flat surface, roll dough into a rectangular shape.
- Spread 3 tbsp tomato paste, sprinkle 1 tsp mixed herbs, topped with 1 cup chopped chicken tikka chunks and 1 cup capsicum, sprinkle 2 cups grated cheddar cheese.
Then roll dough starting from long side very tightly.
- Cut into even slices, place slices on a greased oven tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve once baked.