Both canned or fresh tuna meat can be used to prepare this mince dish which is a sauteed with various spices and curry leaves. Can be eaten with boiled rice or paratha (flat-bread).
- Tuna 1 can
- Onion 1 medium
- Tomato 1
- Red chili powder 1tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies 2 roughly chopped
- Coriander chopped 1tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and fry till it turns pink.
- Add tomatoes fry for few seconds.
- Now put red chilli powder,turmeric,cumin seeds,salt and curry leaves.
- Cook till the tomatoes are soft and the masala leaves oil.
- Add the canned tuna, coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Mix it cook for a minute.
- Serve hot with naan or paratha .