- Chicken Broth 5 Cups
- Chicken powder 1tsp.
- Corn Flour 4 tbsp.
- Sweet corn (canned) 4 tbsp. (You can also use fresh corn)
- Salt 1tsp.
- Egg whites 2
- Take bony part from 1 chicken, add water and one small onion and let it cook.
- When it gets thoroughly cooked, remove meat from bones and shred.
- Add bones again to the broth and cook again.
- Remove from heat when 5 cups broth is left.
- Strain the broth and put in to a pan.
- Put on fire and bring to boil.
- Add the shredded chicken,chicken powder, salt and corn.
- Mix corn flour in half cup water.
- Add it to the soup.
- When it is thick enough, add egg whites and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with chilly sauce, vinegar and soy sauce