This soup is made with chicken broth (clear soup) and is very nutritious.
- Water 5 cups
- Chicken with skin whole (cut into 4 pieces)
- Ginger small piece 1
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Soy Sauce 2 tsp
- Green Onions 5-6
- Dried mushrooms, finely sliced 3
- Add water and chicken to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Slice the onions finely, reserving the green part for garnishing later.
- Add the onions, ginger, garlic and mushrooms cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Serve in soup bowls with the reserved green onions.