A hearty concoction of vegetables like cabbage, carrots, dried mushrooms along with shredded chicken makes one of the most delicious soups.
- Chicken Broth 12 Cups
- Boiled Chicken (shredded) 2 cups
- Carrot cut into thin and long strips 1
- Cabbage thinly cut 1 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Chicken powder 2 tsp.
- White Vinegar half Cup
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp.
- Black Pepper 1 tsp.
- Corn flour mixed with water 3/4 Cup
- Corn Oil 1/2 Cup
- Egg whites 4
- Pour chicken broth to a pan and add chicken pieces to it.
- Place on heat.
- Bring to boil and add all vegetables and spices.
- When vegetables turn a bit tender, add chicken powder and vinegar.
- Add corn flour mixture to the soup and stir well.
- When it gets thicken enough, add egg whites while stirring the soup with spoon.
- Add corn oil and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.