Egg Foo Yung or Fu Yung is a Chinese style omelette dish and can be prepared with various combinations of meat, chicken or seafood along with vegetables.Soy sauce and other spices are added to give it a unique flavoring. It can be eaten in breakfast or with any other meal.
- Ground raw fish 2 cups
- Finely chopped spring onions 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped capsicums 1/2 cup
- chopped celery 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Eggs 4
- Ajinomotto 1/4 tsp
- Beat eggs with sauce and ajinomotto.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry fish with vegetables, salt and pepper over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Fry eggs into thin omelette, stuff with fish mixture.
- Fold into rolls.
- Serve with finger chips and sauce of your choice.