This dish symbolizes the best of thai cuisine. Prawns and chicken cubes can be combined together with noodles and crunchy peanuts to produce a wholesome, nutritious and above all extremely delicious meal.
- Chicken boneless (cut into strips) 1/2kg
- Soy sauce 1tbsp
- Water 1tbsp
- Peanut butter 1tbsp
- Chili paste 1tsp
- Oil 3tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1tsp
- Chopped ginger 1tsp
- Vegetables (carrots and zucchini) 1/2 cup
- Shrimp 1/2kg
- Rice noodles 1packet
- Brown sugar 1tbsp
- Vinegar 1tbsp
- Chopped lettuce, for garnish
- Bean sprouts, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, water, peanut butter, and chili paste until smooth.
- Heat a large wok over medium-high heat.
- And add oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the garlic and ginger and let cook until for about 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables, chicken, and shrimp, and stir-fry until chicken and shrimp are cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Add peanut/spice paste, brown sugar and vinegar and toss to distribute.
- Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Spread chopped lettuce on a platter.
- Serve pad Thai on top of lettuce and garnish with bean sprouts, lime, cilantro and chopped peanuts.