Chicken cubes tossed with vegetable chunks and stir-fried in a wok. The sauce is prepared from light-soy sauce and crushed black-pepper. To be eaten with boiled or steamed rice.
- Chicken boneless (cut into cubes) 1/2 kg
- Onion (diced) 1
- Capsicum (diced) 1
- Ground black pepper 1tsp
- Light soy sauce 2tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 1/4 cup
- Garlic chopped 1tsp
- Sugar 1tsp
- Sesame seed oil 1tsp
- LP sauce 1tsp
- Corn flour 2tbsp
- Chicken powder 1tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Oil for cooking
- Marinate chicken with salt, a bit of corn flour.
- Preheat a pan and add some oil, saute garlic, black pepper for 1 minute.
- Add light soy sauce,tomato ketchup,garlic chopped,sugar,sesame oil and LP sauce.
- Add half cup water bring to a boil and add corn starch to make thick.(black pepper sauce )
- Reheat a pan , saute onion, capsicum and marinated chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add black pepper sauce, chicken powder and stir well.
- Serve while it is hot.