Another oriental recipe created with sliced chicken breasts combined with a choice of crunchy vegetables cooked in thick oyster sauce. Tastes good with egg fried rice as well as with egg noodles .
- Boneless chicken cut in cubes 1/2 kg
- Carrot cut in cubes 1
- Onion cut in cubes 2
- Cauliflower 1
- Green chillies 2-3
- Oyster sauce 6 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Corn flour 2 tbsp dissolve in water
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger 1tsp
- Garlic 1tsp
- Chicken powder 1tsp
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the vegetables for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Take them out in a dish.
- In the same pan add ginger and garlic fry for few seconds.
- Then add chicken cook till it changes its colour.
- Add chicken stock.
- When its starts to boil add oyster sauce, soy sauce and chicken powder.
- Then put all the vegetables.
- Add corn flour to make it thick.
- Serve with rice or noodles.