A combination of boiled rice with fried fish gives us a relishing and a crispy taste.Underneath the crispy skin of the silver bream comes the soft and tender mouthwatering white meat which has an enticing aroma for sea food lovers . This would be the perfect meal if you are holding an afternoon lunch at your place.
- Fish whole (Silver bream) 1 kg.
- Vinegar 3 tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Chili powder 2 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- All spice powder (garam masala powder) 1/2 tsp.
- Red chili crushed 1 tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp.
- Oil for frying
- Boiled rice to serve with the fish
- In a bowl make a marination by mixing vinegar, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder,all spice powder, red chili powder,ginger garlic paste.
- Mix it.
- Rub this marination paste on the fish.
- Leave it to marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Now in a pan heat oil and shallow fry the fish from both the sides till done.
- Serve with boiled rice.