- Lemon 10-12
- Green chilies 25
- Salt 2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Water as required
- Wash and put cuts on the lemon.
- In a bowl take lemons.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Put them in a jar.
- Add water enough to cover the lemons.
- Cover the jar with a thin cloth so the air can pass through.
- Keep it somewhere it can get sunlight for at least 2 hours.
- Leave for 2 days but mix it daily.
- After 2 days put cuts on the green chilies and add them to the lemon and mix.
- Leave for another day or two.
- Refrigerate when ready.