Chicken malai boti mainly known as a BBQ item gives us a taste so juicy and creamy as derived from it’s name . This wonderful dish of chicken tastes even better when garnished with lemon juice which gives a sour taste to our creamy chicken . Hope you try this at home 🙂
- Chicken boneless(cut into big pieces) 1kg.
- Ginger-garlic paste 2 tsp.
- Salt 1½ tsp.
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Fresh cream ½ cup
- White pepper powder 2 tsp.
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger-garlic paste, raw papaya paste, fresh cream, white pepper powder and salt.
- Keep aside for an hour.
- Skewer the chicken and grill in a preheated oven till golden brown or charcoal grill.
- Serve with chutney and sliced onions.