Kofta kebabs are ball shaped kebabs cooked in a wok. Mint leaves give a very good taste to it.The coal smoke gives the grilled charcoal taste. Best to be eaten with hot naans or flat bread.
- Beef Minced 1/2 kg
- Onion 2
- Egg 1
- Bread Slices 3
- Ginger garlic paste 2tsp
- Red chili powder 1tsp
- Cumin seeds 1tbsp
- Black Pepper whole 1tsp
- Coriander whole 2 tbsp
- All spice powder (garam masala powder) 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves (finely chopped) 1/2 cup
- Green chilies 2-4
- Salt To taste
- Coal 1 piece
- Oil 3 to 4 tbsp
- Take beef minced, onions, egg, bread slices, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin seeds, black pepper whole, coriander whole, salt, green chilies and process them in a chopper.
- Take out in a dish and mix finely chopped mint.
- Now make kofta (small ball shaped) from it.
- In a wok heat oil and put koftas with 1/2 cup water.
- Cook till it dries.
- Put lemon juice, all spice powder and close the fire.
- To give a smoked taste to a kebab place a small piece of hot charcoal in a small bowl and pour few drops of oil on it .
- Cover for few minutes.
- Take out in a dish.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve with chutney and naan.