Mutton mince along with kidneys is a combination generally eaten as a breakfast or lunch dish. Parathas (Flat-bread) are generally served with it.
- Mince (mutton or beef ) 1kg
- Kidneys 6
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Onions sliced 3
- Tomatoes sliced 4
- Green chilies 6
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp or according to taste
- Oil 1 cup
- Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Lemon to serve with it
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now add mince,ginger garlic paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt.
- Cover and cook till it dries and oil comes up.
- Then add tomatoes and keep cooking till the tomatoes get soft.
- Cut the kidneys into small pieces.
- Add Kidneys and green chilies.
- Cook on low flame for about 15 minutes.
- Then put chopped coriander leaves cook for another 5 minutes.
- Take it out in a dish and serve with parathas or bread.