Bun Kebab are sandwiches generally available as street burgers in Indo-Pakistan. They are prepared with a mixture of daal and mince and eaten with green chutney.
Ingredients for Kebab:
- Channa Daal 2cups
- Red chili crushed 2 tsp.
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp.
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp.
- Onions 2
- Green chilies 3
- Coriander leaves 3 tbsp.
- Eggs 4
- Oil 1/2cup
Ingredients for making bun kebab:
- Buns 10
- Green chutney 1cup
- Onions 2 cut into thin slices and wash with little salt
Method for kebab:
- Boil daal with crushed red chili, all spice powder ,1 onion,cumin seeds, salt and ginger garlic paste till it gets tender and water dries up.
- In a chopper process boiled daal, 1 onion, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Make round kebabs.
- Take egg white in a bowl and whisk till it becomes frothy.
- Beat the egg yolks in a separate bowl.
- Add it in the egg white and mix well lightly with fork.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Put Kebab in the pan and cover with beaten eggs.
- Fry from one side till the egg forms it shape.
- Then turn the side and cook until done.
Method for making bun kebab:
- Cut buns in half.
- In a pan with little oil heat the buns on both side.
- Spread green chutney on the lower part.
- Then put little onions.
- Top with kebab and cover with other half of the bread.