Egg Curry or Anda Gravy is prepared with boiled eggs cooked in a sauce of tomatoes and spices. Boiled chick peas can also be added to this dish.
- Eggs boiled 6
- Onions sliced 3
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 1/2 .tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp.
- All spice powder 1/4 tsp.
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Fry onions in the oil till translucent.
- Take it out from the pan and blend into a fine paste.
- Put it back in the same oil.
- Now add tomato puree, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder.
- Cook till at masala leaves the oil.
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes.
- Shell the eggs.
- Now put these eggs in the masala and add water.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle all spice powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.