- Chicken 1 kg.
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Onions 2
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp.
- Raw papaya 2tbsp.
- Gram flour (besan) 2 tbsp.
- All spice powder 1 1/2 tsp.
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp or according to taste
- Mint leaves chopped 2 tbsp.
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Heat the pan.
- Add oil and fry sliced onions till brown.
- Take the onions out from the oil and spread in a dish.
- Crushed them when they get cold.
- Marinade the chicken with yogurt, gram flour, red chili powder, all spice powder, salt, crushed onions, ginger garlic paste and raw papaya for 2 hours.
- In the same oil put the marinated chicken.
- Cook on high heat till the water dries and oil comes up.
- Lower the heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Take out in a serving dish.
- Garnish with chopped mint leaves.
- Serve with naan and salad.