- Milk powder 1cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp.
- Egg 1
- Ghee melted 2 tbsp.
- All purpose flour (maida) 1/2 cup
Ingredients for sugar syrup:
- Sugar 3 cups
- Water 4 cups
- Green cardamom 4
- Orange color 2 drops
- In a bowl mix together milk powder, baking powder, flour, melted ghee, egg and knead well to form into a dough.
- Make tiny balls.
- Heat ghee in a wok and deep fry balls on low heat.
- Continuously stirring with a spoon.
- Fry till they get brown.
- Immediately put in the sugar syrup.
Method for sugar syrup:
- In a pan take water, sugar, green cardamom add orange color and cook till sugar dissolves for about 10 minutes.
- Add fried balls in the sugar syrup .
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on very low heat.
- Take it out in a serving dish with or without syrup and serve.