- Egg noodles 1 packet
- Oil 1 tsp.
- Fill a large pan half or three fourth filled with water,and set to boil on high heat.
- When it begins to boil,add a teaspoon of vegetable oil,and then break up the noodles into four, from the packet and toss into the boiling water.
- Allow to cook for about 6 minutes.
- The noodles should be just cooked,can be slightly under done.
- Use a fork to pull out a noodle to test for doneness.
- Strain the noodles into a large colander.
- Immediately run the noodles under a cold water tap.
- This step can be done in the kitchen sink.
- Set the cooked noodles aside while we get the seasonings ready.
- Noodles must be cooked and strained before you begin the final preparation.
- If you have a party or a dinner, you can keep all the ingredients on hand and the cooked noodles, cooked chicken,sliced vegetables, and toss into the final seasoning when ready to serve.
- Always best eaten hot!