- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) 6-8
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Red chili powder 1 tsp.
- Chat masala 1/2 tsp.
- Mint leaves (finely chopped) 2 tbsp.
- Green chilies (finely chopped) 3
- Eggs 2
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl take mashed potatoes, red chili powder, salt, cumin seeds, chat masala, mint leaves and green chilies.
- Mix them together.
- Make round kebabs of it.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, add pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip kebabs in the egg and shallow fry on both the sides.
- Take out in a dish serve with chutney.