- Sugar 1 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Grated coconut 1 cup
- Ground cardamom 1 tsp.
- Pistachios or Almonds sliced
- Heat sugar, milk, cream and coconut to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook until mixture becomes very thick and starts to leave the side of the pan, about 50 minutes.
- Take 8-inch square baking dish/tray lined it with an aluminum foil.
- Grease the foil and transfer mixture on it.
- Sprinkle with cardamom powder and nuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 8 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Again refrigerate for 4 hours.