- Oil 1/4 cup
- Rice 3 cups
- Chicken (cut into small pieces) 1/4 kg.
- Eggs 3
- Spring onion (green part chopped) 1 cup
- Carrot (chopped) 1 cup
- Cabbage (chopped) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Chicken powder 1 tsp.
- Soy sauce 4 tbsp.
- White pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Food color a pinch
- Soak rice in water for half an hour.
- Now boil the rice in salted water till cooked.
- Drain,spread them on a tray and leave aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs with salt and a little yellow food color.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chicken and fry till done.
- Put eggs and fry string continuously to scramble them.
- Add spring onion, cabbage, carrots and mix well.
- Then add boiled rice,chicken powder, soy sauce.
- Mix them together.
- Take out in a dish and serve with any chinese sauce/gravy.