- Minced Beef 1 kg.
- Hamburger Buns 8
- Onions (finely chopped) 2 medium
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp.
- Crushed Black pepper 1 tbsp.
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp.
- Butter (for toasting buns)
- Cheese slices 8
- Jalapeno peppers 5 tbsp. or as required
- Lettuce leaves
- Mayannoise 1 cup
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp.
- In a chopper chop together onions, ginger garlic paste and mince beef.
- Take it out in a bowl and add worcestershire sauce, salt, crushed black pepper.
- Mix it and make 8 patties out of it.
- Put the patties in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Brush the griller or pan with a little oil and cook the patties for about 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- Put butter on buns and lightly toast in a frying pan.
- Spread mayonnise and put lettuce on it.
- Place the patti, cheese and Jalapenos and sauces as required.
- Cover with the other half bun.
- Serve with fries.