- Chicken (Boneless breast) 2
- Eggs 4
- Bread slices 12
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp.
- Cheese slices 4
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp.
- Oil 1 tsp.
- Marinade the chicken with salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and oil for half an hour.
- Grill and shred into small pieces.
- In a bowl beat eggs with little salt and pepper.
- Fry them like omelette.
- Cut in 4 equal portions.
- Put mayonnaise on bread slices.
- Arrange the sandwich in two layers with bottom layer containing egg and cheese slice and the top layer containing lettuce and shredded chicken.
- Grill the whole sandwich together with little oil in frying pan so bread slices get crisp.
- Remove the edges of bread slices and cut them diagonally.
- Serve with potato wedges/fries and HP sauce.
Shredded chicken can also be replaced with bologna sausage (chicken) slices .