- Chicken 1 whole
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Oil ¼ cup
- Macaroni 2 tbsp.
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp.
- Green chillies 10
- All spice powder (garam masala powder) 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander 1 bunch
- Almonds 15
- Milk 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Boiled eggs, 2
- Fresh coriander (chopped) 1 tbsp.
- Grind onion, ginger garlic paste, almonds, coriander and green chillies with yogurt into a paste.
- Add salt and garam masala powder.
- Marinade the chicken with the grinded paste and leave it for 24 hours.
- In a pan, put milk and marinaded chicken.
- Cook on low flame by covering with a lid till chicken is tenderized and sauce thickens.
- Add macaroni in it.
- In another pan heat oil, fry garlic paste and pour this mixture on top of the chicken.
- Take out in a dish garnish with boiled eggs and fresh coriander.
- Serve with bread or rice.