Maha my daughter who is seven started helping me in the kitchen. Thanks Maha ! good job done.
- Eggs 2
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water.
- Make sure the tops of the eggs are covered by at least an inch of water. How much water will depend on the size of the pot, but in general, a bigger pot is better.
- Crowding the eggs risks cracking them.
- Bring the water to a full boil, uncovered, then remove the pot from the heat and cover it.
- Let the pot stand untouched for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the boiled eggs from the water and transfer them to a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Then either peel and serve or refrigerate.