- Chicken stock 5 cups
- Porridge 5 tbsp.
- Chicken breast (boiled and shredded) 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp.
- Onion (sliced) 1 small
- Carrot (cut in small pieces) 2 tbsp.
- Put chicken stock in a pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Add porridge, ginger garlic paste, shredded chicken, carrots, onions, salt and black pepper powder.
- Lower the heat and cook for 20-25 minutes or till the soup gets little thick.
- Take out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with shredded chicken and serve.