- Canned tuna (half can)
- Brown bread 4 slices
- Cucumber (sliced) 6-8 slices
- Tomatoes (sliced) 6 slices
- Black pepper powder a pinch
- Margarine or mayonnaise 1 tbsp.
- Spread margarine on all slices of bread.
- Mix black pepper powder in tuna.
- Put tuna on one slice of the bread.
- Place cucumber and tomatoes on top.
- Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Remove the edges of the sandwich.
- Cut diagonally.
- Do same with the other slices of bread.
- Put in a serving dish.
- Garnish with cucumbers or tomatoes and serve.