- Potatoes (mashed) 2
- Bread slices 10
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Mint leaves (chopped) 1 tsp.
- Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp.
- Eggs 2
- Black pepper a pinch
- Salt a pinch
- Oil for frying
- Take mashed potatoes in a bowl.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and mint leaves.
- Mix them.
- Cut the bread slices with round shaped cutter or using any round shaped bowl.
- Spread mashed potatoes on one slice of a bread and cover with the other slice.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Dip the sandwiches in the egg and deep fry till golden.
- Take out on the kitchen towel.
- Place them on a serving dish.
- Serve with ketchup.