- Rice ( boiled ) 2cups
- Egg 1
- Carrots (shredded) 1/2 cup
- Button Mushrooms (sliced) 1/2 cup
- Spring Onions (chopped) 2 tbs.
- K&N’s Burger Pattie (cut in small cubes) 1
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp.
- Chicken powder 1/2 tsp.
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Take a frying pan and put oil into it .
- Then fry the slices of burger pattie till they are well cooked and golden in colour.
- Take them out in a plate.
- Beat the egg.
- In the same oil pour the beaten egg and scramble it.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and fry for few seconds.
- After that add the rice and the fried pattie to the rice and mix well.
- Later add soy sauce and chicken powder.
- And their it is your fried rice with chicken burger pattie is ready!