Ingredients for Paratha:
- Whole wheat flour (atta) 2 cups
- All purpose flour (maida) 2 cups
- Salt 1/4 tsp.
- Water for making dough
- Oil 3/4 cup
Ingredients for Bihari Chicken:
- Boneless chicken breast (cut into cubes) 1/2 kg.
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp.
- Salt 3/4 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- All spice powder (garam masala powder) 1/2 tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp.
- Oil 1 tbsp.
Ingredients for making Roll:
- Boneless bihari chicken
- Onions (sliced) 1
- Mint raita 1 cup
Method for Paratha:
- Mix salt in flour.
- Knead with water to make a dough.
- Leave for at least 1 hours.
- Make balls and roll them in round shaped paratha.
- Apply ghee then sprinkle flour and give a shape like a round ball.
- Roll it in a form of a round shaped paratha.
- Cook on tawa with ghee on low flame.
Method for Bihari Chicken:
- Marinade the chicken with oil, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, all spice powder and raw papaya paste for 1 hour.
- Cook in a pan on high heat till it’s cooked and water is completely dried.
Method for making Roll: