- K&N’s chicken chunks 1cup
- Bread 6 slices
- Tomatoes (sliced) 1
- Cucumber (sliced) 1
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp.
- Oil few drops
- Cut the bread slices with the round shape cutter.
- Spread mayonnaise on all the slices.
- Put chicken chunks on one slice.
- Top with the layer of sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Heat firing pan or grill pan.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil.
- Grill the sandwich from both the side.
- Repeat this with the other slices of bread.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.