Beef Bohri Cutlets
- Mince beef 1/2 kg.
- Ginger garlic paste 3 tsp.
- Potato (boiled) 1
- Onion (cut in 4 pieces) 1
- Green chilies 2
- Mint leaves 1/2 cup
- Bread slices 2
- Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp.
- All spice powder (garam masala powder) 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Bread crumbs 4 cups
- Eggs 4
- Oil for deep frying
- In a chopper blend together mince beef, ginger garlic paste, boiled potato, onion, green chilies, mint leaves, cumin seeds, bread slices, red chilli powder, salt and all spice powder.
- Make round shaped ball of the chopped mince by wetting hands with water.
- Now put mince ball on your palm and with the other hand press it to make thin flat cutlets.
- Coat it with the bread crumbs.
- Repeat this procedure with all the other mince balls.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Beat eggs, add a pinch of black pepper and salt.
- Dip the cutlets in the egg and deep fry till golden in colour.
- Serve with green chutney.