- Potatoes (boiled) 4
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp.
- Amchur (mango powder or khatai powder) 1/2 tsp.
- Green chillies (chopped) 2
- Mint leaves (chopped) 1 tbsp.
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Cut the potatoes in small pieces.
- Put potatoes, red chilli powder, salt, amchur, cumin seeds, chopped green chillies and mint leaves in a bowl.
- Mix them together.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add potatoes with all masala in it.
- Sautee them for 1 minute.
- Cover and cook on low heat for another 2 minutes.
- Take out in a dish and serve with kalay cholay.