- Potatoes (boiled and cut in small pieces) 4
- Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp.
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp.
- Coconut (crushed) 2 tbsp.
- Green chillies 4
- Garlic 6-8 cloves
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Tamarind pulp 1 tsp.
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Curry leaves few
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Grind crushed coconut, green chillies, garlic, cumin seeds, red chilli powder and tamarind pulp into a fine masala or paste.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put grinded paste in it.
- Add little water, salt and curry leaves.
- Cook till water dries.
- Add boiled potatoes.
- Stir so that all the potatoes are coated with the masala.
- Cover and cook on a very low flame for about 2 minutes.
- Take out in a dish.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with bohra style curry cholay.