- Whole wheat 1/2 kg.
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Water 2-3 ltr.
- Salt 2 tsp.
- Butter or vegetable oil 4 tbsp.
- Mint leave, green chillies and garam masala powder for garnishing
- Wash the wheat and soak over night.
- Place meat pieces, ginger garlic paste and water in a large pot, bring to boil and remove froth as it appears.
- Add wheat and salt.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on low heat or until the meat and wheat are completely cooked.
- Add more boiling water if necessary.
- Use a wooden spoon or a kitchen blender to mash the meat and wheat while stirring.
- Cook till mashed completely and thickens.
- Take out in a dish.
- Pour melted butter or oil on top.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder, mint leaves and green chillies.
- Serve hot.