- Mince chicken 1/2 kg.
- Onions 2
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Ginger small piece
- Cheddar cheese (grated) 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp. or as required
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp.
- Green chillies 3
- Wonton wrappers or samosa wrappers as required
- Oil for deep frying
Ingredients for mixture to seal wontons:
- Flour 3 tbsp.
- Water as required
- Grind onions into a fine paste without adding any water.
- Squeeze and take out all water from the onion.
- Grind together mince chicken, cheddar cheese, salt, black pepper powder, all spice powder, green chillies, ginger, garlic and grinded onion.
- In a bowl make thick mixture by mixing together flour and water.
- Put the grinded chicken mince in the center of the wrapper.
- Seal the edges with the flour mixture.
- It should be shaped in triangle.
- Now press it from the down side where you have put the filling.
- Twist the edges and stick both the edges overlapping each other with the flour mixture.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with chilli garlic sauce or soya sauce.