- Fish preferably Red Snapper (whole) 1kg.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder 2 tbsp.
- Cumin powder 1 tsp.
- Black pepper crushed or powder 1tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar 4 tbsp.
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Lemon (thinly sliced) 1
- Aluminium foil
- Boiled rice to serve with the fish
- In a bowl take ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, vinegar, black pepper crushed and oil.
- Mix them together to make a thick paste.
- Marinade the fish with this paste.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Heat oven at 180 ᵒ C.
- Take aluminium foil put the marinaded fish in the center with the marinade.
- Insert sliced lemons in the cuts on the fish.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil to completely seal it.
- Put in the oven.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and serve with boiled rice.