- Eggs 2
- Button mushrooms (sliced) 4
- Cheddar cheese (grated) 1 tbsp.
- Green chillies (chopped) 2
- Fresh coriander (chopped) 1 tsp.
- Salt a pinch
- Black pepper crushed 1/4 tsp.
- Oil 1 tsp.
- Beat the eggs with salt (a pinch) and pepper.
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan.
- Pour beaten eggs.
- Cook until the egg is almost set.
- Then top with the grated cheese, sliced mushrooms, chopped fresh coriander and green chillies.
- Fold the egg in semi circle.
- Cook for few seconds.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Take out in a dish.
- Serve with any bread.