- Chicken sausages (roughly chopped) 3
- Button mushrooms (roughly chopped) 3
- Bread slices 3
- Black pepper (crushed) a pinch
- Oil few drops
- Cheddar cheese (grated) 3 tbsp.
- Oregano as required
- Add oil, chopped mushrooms and sausages to a pan.
- Sprinkle crushed black pepper on top.
- Saute them.
- Spread on the bread slices equally.
- Cover it with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 3 minutes.
- Take them out.
- Remove the edges.
- Cut them from the center to get rectangular shape.
- Place them in a dish.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.