- Chicken( cut into 8 pieces) 1 large
- Lime juice 2tbsps
- Yogurt 1cup
- Red chilli powder 2tbsps.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp.
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp.
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Make cuts on the Chicken pieces.
- Mix together red chilli powder, garam masala powder, yogurt, oil, salt, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste.
- Marinade the chicken pieces with this mixture and leave for 4-5 hours (you can keep it overnight in a refrigerator).
- Arrange the pieces on a tray and cook it in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or charcoal grill.(If you don’t have an oven then brush oil over the chicken pieces and cook in a fry pan/directly on a gas stove fire till both sides are down).
- Serve with green chutney and salad.