- Digestive biscuits (I used Gluco biscuits) 20
- Sugar 5 tbsp. (if using digestive biscuits)
- Butter (melted) 2-3 tbsp.
- Milk 1 1/2 cup
- Eggs 3
- Gelatin 2 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 cup
- Fresh cream (whipped) 1 cup
- Whipped cream for decoration
- Blend the biscuits in a food processor until it has turned into fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter for the biscuit base in a small pan.
- Pour this into the bowl of the machine while the motor is running.
- Give it about 10 seconds then stop the machine.
- Tip the biscuit base into a cake tin with a removable base.
- Press the biscuit base down and smooth it out with the back of a spoon.
- Set the biscuit base in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Put the gelatin in a sauce pan add 1/2 cup water.
- Cook till it gets dissolve.
- In another pan add milk, sugar and eggs.
- Cook on low flame stirring constantly till gets thick in a custard form.
- Remove from the fire.
- Let it cool for 15-20 mins.
- Add dissolved gelatin mixture, whipped cream and fold in the custard.
- Pour this mixture on top of the biscuit crust.
- refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Decorate it with the whipped cream.
- Serve chilled.