- Chicken 1 kg (cut into 4 pieces and put cuts)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Tomato chopped 1
- Cumin roasted and crushed 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander roasted and crushed 1 ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
- Red pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Ginger sliced 2 tbsp
- Green chilies whole 12 (deep fried until colour changes)
- Heat oil.
- Fry chicken pieces for 10 minutes.
- Take them out from the pan in a plate.
- In the same oil add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, cumin crushed, coriander crushed, black pepper crushed, red pepper crushed, salt and fry all for 5 minutes.
- Add fried tikka pieces leave it on dum for 30 minutes.
- Lastly add ginger and fried green chilies.
- Serve with naan.