Learn funny food facts
DID YOU KNOW???
1. Apple is made of 25% air, that is why they float.
2. Apples, onions, and potatoes all have the same taste? Try the test: Pinch your nose and take a bite out of each.
6. Celery requires more calories to eat and digest than it contains.
cherries are a member of the rose family.
7. Corn always has an even number of ears.
8. Corn makes up about 8% of the weight in a box of corn flakes.
9. Eggplants are actually fruits, and classified botanically as berries.
10. Honey is the only edible food for humans that will never go bad.
11. Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.
12. Orange does not rhyme with any other word.
13.Peanuts are legumes and not a tree nut.
14. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
15. Pear is a fruit that ripens from the inside out.
16. Strawberries are the only fruit which has its seeds on its outer skin.