- Boneless beef (cut in cubes) 1 kg.
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp.
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
- Red chilli crushed 1 tbsp.
- Onion (sliced) 1
- Green chillies (chopped) 3-4
- Fresh coriander (chopped) half bunch
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- In a pot put beef add red chilli powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and enough water to tenderize the beef by cooking it for 1-1/2 -2 hrs.
- Add potatoes.
- Cook till the potatoes are softened and water dries up.
- Fry onions in the other pan till golden brown.
- Add chopped green chillies, fresh coriander and browned onions to the meat.
- Add the oil
- Mix and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Take out in a dish and serve with hot naan.